 |
| bit of a meteor shower happening while we were there |
 |
| the photo station |
 |
| yusssssss |
 |
ipad and mash
|
.jpeg) |
| it really did feel this ridix |
.jpeg) |
| clarence and her horsey |
Carried away with the night photos much? Right well, I don't really have much to about this time, again. Horse riding day. It was pretty fun. I am still the most unco horse rider tho hahaha. We got there and dressed up in these thick as jumpsuit things, which ended up being way too hot. It was super cold and sposed to get windy, so me and Claire rugged up only to have it backfire and I had to take half of it off halfway along the trek.
My horse was called what sounded like Dilmah. I swear it was the slow one haahha. And it kept tripping over when we got to the rocky parts, which again brought up the awesome me imagining being trapped under a horse with a broken leg type thoughts haha. Didn't happen obviously. Still dancing!
We met up with the others afterwards, who had got back from their snorkelling trip, which looked friggin amaze also, and went driving to find a last ditch attempt at getting aurora photos. I think we succeeded. Nothing too fancy from me but, pretty cool I reckon!
Anyway, That is about it. Probably one more post just for fun, but other than that, it's almost Christmas! Wowza! We are moving in a weeks time also, which will be really good, hopefully going to Scotland between X-mas and New Years, aaaaand HPDHP2 is just about to get good while I babysit so, laters!
X
Comments