Just visiting & Farm Park
Just off here for a day...sisters house...oh-so awesome...
So its been pretty awesome here so far. 3 days obviously isn't long, but still, I wish I was rich enough to have an estate that looked like it fell out of some shmancy magazine. Grandma and Grandpa are staying, for a week too, and Grandpa had nicknamed me 'Fred from NZ' and actually does call me Fred every time we talk. Which is hilarious and fine all at the same time, cos he's a funny old english guy with vague opinions, and addresses people with first names (or with me, Fred) every sentence. It's the first time I've ever had a nickname apart from 'Lan' so sa-weeet! He also pays attention to my wineglass at dinner every night, which keeps being filled with fancy wine. Oh, I do so love it here. I'm already known as she-who-eats-all, so the food and cheese that comes my way is excellent english norms.
AND! I was internally cracking the hell up, as one night when there was a special old bottle of wine hanging round, the movie Sideways came up. JM I'm thinking of you obviously, if anyone reads this, tell JM there IS someone else out there that likes the movie, and I'm living with them again. I think I may have to watch it just cos they own it, and I missed out that time, in Daniell St.
We went to this 'farm park' today, which is pretty much just goats, a couple donkeys and and alpacas, then 50 different kinds of owl. Pretty rad actually, you're allowed to touch a few of the owls which is kinda cool, and they were all so cuuute. Some of them did this creepy beak clicking thing when you hung round for too long which was creepy, but ah. So here's the pics from that...
Most higildy-pigildy bunch of Alpacas ever
wassup natalie?
So this chicken looked like it had pants on. Since when do chickens have feathery bell-bottom legs?
Creepy old man Owl
Oh Oh and and annnnd, it was This lil ladies birthday yesterday (mytime) so HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTY!!
Hope your dins was awesome, presents fantastic and your day even better than all of that combined ... and that pretty boy photo of Mash that Louise took haunts him forever! X


Comments