Herefordshire!!







Puff ball thingis on a tree, they kind of look like dessert


 
Some poor bird got owned while flying


 
Like an invitation into a horror movie...


Sunday afternoon I’m going with the family to Hereforshire for 2 weeks. In the morning I decide to brave Primark again so I can get some shorts, and Sophie has told me of a less busy, closer one near where I’m staying. It’s not bad at all, but funny cos the 3 things I bought were all from the boys department. It’s a lot simpler in that department.

Anyway, we’re packed up and ready to go, and I get to sit in the front woo! It’s 3 and a half hours about to get there, and then a sandwich stop in the middle. Rafe (4y/o) picks out my sandwich and I get a taster box with 4 sammys in it – shrimp, ham, chicken and veg. Alrighty. We get there with much usual children bickering, and sweet deal! Its awesome, there’s rooms for Africa, a pool, tennis court, orchards and fields galore. Yee ha. There's a sink in my room which is random, and the bed/pillow combo is probably the best ive had all year. The cat follows me round as I go wandering, and I’m laughing cos he definitely has a swagger. A cat with a swagger. I think you can tell by these photos:



So yeah, it’s gunna be hard work, long hours but lots to do, and a sweet place to do it. Hopefully Sam doesn’t have to work next weekend and he can catch the train up here. But yeh, now that I’m semi-travelling again (going to Scotland for a week after the 2 weeks here) there will be things going on here again, and no doubt many a photo to lookee. Up and Atom for the first day eh! Toodles

Comments

julie said…
You have fitted in well. What a cool experience.. Of course the 'i love you Alana' was bound to happen...You are the best! xxxxxxx
marg said…
Love that pussycat, looks like it has attitude! Great lookin garden also. Beautiful countryside. Have you been to Shropshire yet?

Popular posts from this blog

Isle of Colonsay

Barcelona, my darling

OOOOO day two...434 photos later...