night time tomfoolery

this is about 1am

casually checking for lurkers behind me


a hint of guy with his torch=tripod setup

in deathpit2



aaaand back to the outdoors 
stars!!!



gettin me in there

guys just chillin





if im to the left...and guy is to the right...who is beside me? dun dun dunnn

Saturday night fun! Guy had this idea that we should take a look around this old building they are in the process of tearing down just around the corner of my house and take some night shots. Seeing as I've never really tried (too much) to take night shots I was like yaaaaaaay lets go!  At about 12.30am  (when everyone else was off to a party - go us!) we headed of for some stealthy behaviour. I think they turned out pretty awesome, and I'd say I'll probs end up back there at some stage, or somewhere like it...

The only downside being that I'm (anyone else?) a fraidy cat when it comes to pitch black eerie dripping sound buildings. Foxes checking out what you're doing every 5 minutes? Or rustling about in the bushes beside me, freakin me out? Guy did have to put up with me clawing at his arm going, 'Guy if I shit my pants don't judge me' or 'I'm juuuust about done here' after 5 minutes or 'but what if the foxes all band together and jump out and tear us apart and no one finds us'. The creepy noises played on my mind a bit, why did there have to be dripping? Anyway, nothing like Pimms-courage before going derelict hunting. Pretty cool standing in a almost pitch black area, taking a long exposure and then seeing all this graffiti appear, the sky looking like day time (remember its past midnight) and stars even! Stars! It all looks so crisp, when I managed to focus right. Gushing like a noob but psshht, I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isle of Colonsay

Barcelona, my darling

OOOOO day two...434 photos later...